The Beauty & Benefits of Essential Oils
Our bodies are made to bind with the cells of plants! Which is why essential oils are very beneficial to include in our lives as part of a balanced, relaxing and healthy lifestyle! They smell amazing, the heal aches and pains, balance the hemispheres of the brain which allows in more ability to focus, relax and enjoy life. It is also interesting that the ones we do not enjoy the smell of or really dislike, can mean that we need more of that oil coming through inhalation or ingestion.
Pure essential oils have some anti-bacterial properties. They increase the production of white blood cells, which help fight infectious illnesses. It is through these properties that aromatic herbs have been esteemed so highly throughout the ages and so widely used during the onsets of malaria, typhoid, and of course, the epidemic plagues during the 16th century. Research has found that people who consistently use pure essential oils have a higher level of resistance to illnesses, colds, flues, and diseases than the average person. Further indications show that such individuals, after contracting a cold, flu, or other illness, will recover 60-70 percent faster than those who do not use essential oils.- Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley
Young Living Essential Oils are the only oils I have purchased that I actually use to ingest for colds, flus, allergies and to just boost my immune system. I rarely get sick, but I use the oils often!
The oils are very potent, which is beneficial in many ways:
They last a long time.
You only need 1 or 2 drops, depending on the use.
They can heal damaged DNA and repair cells, cancerous and diseased.
By diffusing them, particles are broken into millions and move through the room
Essential Oils Can Be Used For Many Things:
Here are some of my favorites and ways they can be used!
1. Tea Tree: This oil has many benefits and is especially great for topical use. It helps with different skin conditions and can be applied topically to help acne or blemishes. It is antibacterial and can be used as a household cleaner, as well as for insect bites.
2. Frankincense: This amazing essential oil has many amazing benefits and helps to balance many systems in the body. Immune System, Oral Health, Astringent, Emenagogue, Carminative, Cicatrisant, Digestive, Anti-Aging, Tonic, Diuretic, Respiratory Issues, Stress and Anxiety, Vulnerary, Other Benefits It relieves pain associated with rheumatism and arthritis. It helps heal boils, infected wounds, acne, circulatory problems, insomnia and various types of inflammation.
3. Valor: Valor is an empowering combination of therapeutic-grade essential oils: Spruce (Picea mariana), rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora), blue tansy (Tanacetum annuum) and frankincense (Boswellia carteri) in a base of coconut oil. Valor works with both the physical and spiritual aspects of the body to increase feelings of strength, courage, and self-esteem. Renowned for its strengthening qualities, it helps build confidence. It has also been found to help energy alignment in the body.
4. Lemon: Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.
5. Lime: Lime essential oil has an energizing, fresh & cheerful aroma. Acne, Colds, Flus, varicosean veins, astma, & dull skin. I also used it for cooking when I made chocolate, with dates and coconut oil. It was amazing
6. Thieves: A blend of essential oils containing eucalyptus, cinnamon, cloves, lemon & rosemary. It is beneficial for stimulating the immune system, protecting from colds & flus, household sanitizer, reducing fevers, diminishing cold sores and protecting again many illnesses.
7. Peppermint: This is one of the oils I use the most. It is relaxing when applied to the forehead and temples. It is also stimulating and helps to enhance memory. It is great for headaches, tension & cramps and it is especially good when ingested for indigestion, heartburn or an energizing.
8. Ylang Ylang: It helps to reduce anxiety and depression, it helps to enhance the mood and induce feelings of hope & joy. It helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce hyperstension. Ylang Ylang is an effective antiseptic, it helps heal wounds quicker when applied topically.
9. Wintergreen: This oil is great for massaging aches and pains in the body. It Helps bone spurs, joint and rheumetic pain and well as migraines, headaces and tensions. Analgesic, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-rheumatic, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Disinfectant, Diuretic,Stimulant (bone), Warming and soo relaxing.
You can contact Melissa directly for more information on Young Living Essential Oils.
Email Melissa Krochak- Distributor # 1559652 at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out exactly what you need to do to get your Essential Oils starter kit!